Sunday, March 22, 2020

Week of March 23

Hello KB Families!

Mrs. Moore and I miss you all so much! Give yourselves a big hug and pretend it's from us!
This week you will be having "class" from home. Please review the previous post about online learning packets. If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to me! My personal cell is 608-566-3478. 

This week you and your child will be reviewing phonograms and words together. We will continue to practice subtraction skills in math and your child will get to participate in their first timed Rocket Math! In history/georgraphy, you will be learning about the continent of China.

Happy Birthday to Haven and Amelia!! 

We are doing well in the Woinarowicz home. It has been nice to slow down and enjoy one another! Ellie especially likes the extra snuggles. Here are just a couple pictures from last week. If you have one or 2 pictures of your child that they would like to share with the class PLEASE email them to me and I will do my best to feature them on the blog! I'm sure the kiddos miss each other so sharing photos is one way to stay connected! 


Ellie turned 7 months this month! 
         


Hiking at Lost Dutchman with Ellie and my Mommy!

Hiking at Slide Rock in Sedona!


Enjoying some sunshine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 33 April 20-April 24

Happy Sunday families! I hope you got to enjoy some sunshine this weekend! Ellie went for her first family bike ride with us this weekend a...