Monday, July 29, 2019

Welcome to KB!


Dear Parents and Students,

Welcome to an exciting new school year! We hope you are enjoying your summer vacation.  It is my pleasure to introduce myself as your Kindergarten teacher! My name is Renee Woinarowicz (Wanna-rah-vitch) and our Teaching Assistant is Carol Moore. For the beginning of the school year I will be home welcoming our first child into the world! Your child will be in great hands with Mrs. Moore as your lead teacher and Mrs. Zavala as our teaching assistant. We are very excited to meet all of you this evening.  We are eager and curious to learn more about each of you, as I’m sure you are of us, so here’s a little bit…


I was born and raised as the middle child of a big family in a small farming community in Wisconsin. After receiving my Bachelor’s Degree at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, I moved across the country to this sunny state! During my time in Arizona, I met an amazing man. We became fast friends and said “I do” last October. We are expecting our first child, due the day of Meet the Teacher and couldn’t be more thrilled!
I fell in love with teaching 6 years ago where I began my career as a Preschool teacher. This is my fifth year with Archway Arete and I am so blessed to be part of this beautiful campus and family!
This school year is going to be filled with rich learning experiences both in our inside and outdoor classroom, and I cannot wait to be a part of that!  My hope is that our classroom will be a safe, comfortable and joyful place of discovering, sharing and learning.
Love, Mrs. Woinarowicz
 
Mr. Woinarowicz and me at my best friends wedding this summer.
___________________________________

Hello Arete families,
I am excited to start another school year in Kindergarten at Archway Arete!  I will be your child's lead teacher for the first quarter of the school year while Mrs. Woinarowicz welcomes her new baby girl into the world!
I have been working as a teacher's assistant and substitute for over 18 years.  The last eight years have been with Great Hearts.  I am married and have two grown children.  My son was in the first graduating class at Mesa Prep!
I feel blessed to welcome you to the Archway Arete family.  I look forward to getting to know you and your child.  It's going to be a great year!
Love, Mrs. Moore
_____________________________________________

Hello Families!    

My name is Leady Zavala and I was originally born in Bogota, Colombia.  I have resided here in Arizona for the past 29 years and I am happy to call myself an Arizonian! First, I would love to say how happy I am to be a part of your kiddo’s class; I can truly say that being part of a wonderful team at Archway Arête has been a true blessing in my life. 

            I have been a part of Archway Arête for the past five years, two years volunteering as a parent, one year as a Teacher’s Assistant for 1st grade, and two years as a kindergarten TA, so I understand the excitement and maybe a little bit of nervousness that you might be feeling.  Prior to working here at Archway Arete, I was a home maker for ten years and have been very involved in my girls’ lives. I have two beautiful girls that are currently in 6th and 7th grade here at Arete Prep and I have a wonderful husband whom I’ve been married to for fourteen years.  Before becoming a home maker I was an assistant teacher at Skyline High School for four years.  During my four years of assistant teaching, I was working in the MIMD program at my previous school which allowed me to work with special needs and ELL students.
I want to personally thank you for bringing your little ones and allowing us to love them and guide them academically.  we are truly looking forward to meeting you soon!
 Blessings, Mrs. Zavala


________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 33 April 20-April 24

Happy Sunday families! I hope you got to enjoy some sunshine this weekend! Ellie went for her first family bike ride with us this weekend a...